LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
ATC Truck Covers warrants, to the original purchaser, that your new ATC Truck Covers pickup truck cap and/or tonneau cover shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for the following periods and with the following conditions.
Structure: ATC Truck Covers warrants to you, the original retail purchaser of a ATC Truck Covers brand fiberglass truck cap, that the body will be structurally free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as you own your cap and the original vehicle. The body includes the fiberglass shell and mounting rails only.
Paint: ATC Truck Covers warrants to you, the original purchaser, for as long as you own your cap that the exterior paint will not abnormally fade or peel due to material or workmanship defect faster than the original pickup it was installed on by an authorized ATC Truck Covers retail dealer. Due to truck manufacturer variance, exact color match is not guaranteed.
Exterior painted finishes are subject to the following charges:
· Up to three years from the date of purchase no charges apply.
· After three years but less than five years a service charge of up to $150 applies per repair.
· After five years but less than ten years a service charge of up to $300 applies per repair. After five years the condition of a truck cover can still be repaired, however due to breakdown of the finish, the repainted cover may not have the same appearance as a brand-new cover.
· After ten years a service charge of up to $500 applies per repair. After ten years the condition of a truck cover can still be repaired, however due to extreme breakdown of the finish, the repainted cover will not have the same appearance as a brand-new cover.
Components: Door, windows, gas shocks, locks, lights and all other hardware components are warrantied for the period of ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE. Glass breakage is not covered under warranty.
Commercial purchaser: ATC Truck Covers warrants to the original commercial purchaser of a ATC Truck Covers truck cap that the fiberglass or aluminum structure of the cap will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of three years after the date of the original purchase by a commercial purchaser during normal usage and while installed by a ATC Truck Covers authorized dealer on the original truck. Door, windows, gas shocks, locks, lights and all other hardware components are warrantied for the period of ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE. Glass breakage is not covered under warranty.
Handling / Installation: The ATC Truck Covers Dealer that is handling the warranty claim may access a handling and/or installation charge. The charge is at the discretion of the ATC Truck Covers Dealer. The cap or tonneau cover owner is responsible for this charge.
Exclusions: Exclusions from this warranty include normal wear and tear and damage from: driving with the cap door or tonneau cover in the open position or not in the locked position, off-road use, impact, alterations, glass breakage, star/circular/spider cracking (these are the result of impact), acts of God, negligence, lack of proper maintenance and any other form of abuse.
Proper Maintenance and Care Instructions:
· Clean & wax all exterior surfaces a minimum of once per year.
· Clean all window and door tracks to ensure proper operation.
· Clean all rubber seals; do not use any Silicon based cleaners.
· Check all mounting clamps and hardware often to ensure tightness.
PROOF OF PURCHASE MUST BE PRESENTED AT TIME OF CLAIM. The original bill of sale will provide this proof.
ATC Truck Covers, at its discretion, shall repair or replace (with a model of similar value) any unit subject to a warranty claim. All warranty work shall be performed at the ATC Truck Covers plant or at an authorized ATC Truck Covers service center. The delivery and pickup of the cap or tonneau cover is the responsibility of the owner.
WARNING: DO NOT OCCUPY THE TRUCK BED WHILE THE ENGINE IS RUNNING, OR THE TRUCK IS IN MOTION. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE OWNER AND OPERATOR THAT IS ADHERED TO.
No warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, if it implies from the sales, shall extend for a longer duration than the duration of this written warranty. In no Event shall ATC Truck Covers be liable for any consequential damage or costs arising from the purchase or use of these products.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation and exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which may vary from state to state.