The New and Improved ATCTruckCovers.com
If you have been looking for a truck cap or a truck lid for your bed, you have come to the right place. The new ATC Truck Covers website is a great tool for you to check out what our products look like on your truck, read up on our features and accessories and find a dealer closest to you! ATC Truck Covers provide you with the best value in the industry, and will keep your truck bed protected from the elements in style!
Okay ATC, I’m here…now what?
You can look at what ATC Truck Covers products are available for your truck by clicking on your brand in the top left corner of the screen.
From here you will be able to choose what product interests you the most. The next screen will provide you with details on the product and have a link to a gallery where you can see photos of exactly what the ATC Truck Cover will look like.
“With the fresh new look, and the ease of finding information and pictures, the new atctruckcovers.com is a great tool for our loyal customers to find exactly what they are looking for.“
- Bobby Combs, President/CEO
Like what you see?
So, you have explored the site, researched the products and looked at the photos. Check the page for a link to the $50 coupon!
After you provide a little information the site will let you know who and where your closest ATC Truck Covers dealer is, and email you your coupon to take to the store!
Just want to know which ATC Truck Covers dealer is closest to you?
Click on the dealer locator tab on the home screen, enter your zip code and the map will show you the choices.
Want to learn more about ATC Truck Covers?
For more information about ATC Truck Covers, sign up for an email subscription to our newsletter.
You can also sign up for a blog subscription, and we will let you know every time we post useful tips for you and your truck!
Come back and see us again soon for added features to the website, like a video tour of the manufacturing facility and an expanded photo gallery!
Every 24 seconds, a vehicle is stolen in the United States. That’s according to the Insurance Information Institute. A lot of these thefts are trucks.
If you want to protect your truck, always lock your doors and park in safe, well-lighted areas.
As an added precaution, you may want to consider these anti-theft devices. They can help to keep your truck safer.
- Truck Alarms – There are lots of available truck alarm options. When searching for a truck alarm, look for one with protective wiring that will be difficult to uninstall.Good truck alarms camouflage the wiring connections, so they’re difficult to disable.
- Steeling Wheel Lock – People keep buying these devices because they work. This is an affordable anti-theft device that will help deter thieves from breaking into your truck.
- Transmitters –Tracking devices are an advanced way to protect your truck. LoJack is a popular tracking system. With these devices, a transmitter is installed on your truck. Police can then use the transmitter to locate your truck if it’s stolen.
- VIN Etching – Your Truck’s vehicle identification number (VIN) is permanently etched in various locations such as on the windows and various parts. This makes it difficult for a thief to sell parts or quickly move the vehicle.
- All of these anti-theft devices for trucks are great options. They’ll help protect your truck as well as any accessories such as mud guards, fiberglass truck lids and truck toppers.
Accessorize Your Truck Cap
So you’ve finally decided on a truck cap. Now you need to pick out the truck cap accessories.
This can sometimesbe a difficult decision. To help you out, here are some truck cap accessories to consider.
- Roof Rack – Whether it’s for travel or work, a roof rack will come in handy. Many people choose roof racks as a truck cap accessory. When purchasing a truck cap, be sure to get the roof’s weight capacity if you plan on installing roof rack.
- Slide Access Doors – This makes it very easy to reach in and grab items in your truck bed. If you get slide access doors, make sure they have the right security features so they stay locked and secure.
- Headliner – A headliner adds insulation to your truck bed keeping it warmer. It also protects the fiberglass shell of your truck from scratches. A headliner keeps your truck cap looking nice and clean.
- Hanger Rods – These are great for hanging clothes as well as other items in your truck. It’s great when you’re moving or if you’re going on a trip.
- Window Tinting – If you don’twant people to know what you have in your truck bed, you need to get window tinting. It helps to better secure items in your truck.
These are just a few truck cap accessories to consider. Check with your truck cap manufacturer to find out what other accessory options are available.
We’d love to hear from you! What type of truck do you own? Leave your comments below!
Pick the Best Bed System
If you use your truck for work, you may want to consider getting a truck bed system.
A truck bed system is a great way for you to easily reach and organize tools and other items in your truck bed. With an easy-to-access sliding tray, you’ll never have to crawl into your truck bed again.
Today’s truck bed systems are easy to install, and they don’t tear up your truck bed. If you’re looking for a truck bed system, here are some things you should consider.
- Weight Capacity – Find a truck bed system that can hold some serious weight. This is especially important if you haul heavy items in the back of your truck. Visit truck cap manufacturer websites to find the weight capacities of their truck bed systems.
- Accessories – When searching for a truck bed system, be sure to look at the different accessory options. Some truck bed systems have great storage accessories. This allows you to store items so they don’t slide and roll around your truck.
- Clearance – If you have a tonneau cover on your truck. You’ll want to find a truck bed system with the proper clearance, so it fits with your tonneau cover.
As you explore the different options, be sure to read plenty of reviews and speak with retailers to learn more about the different truck bed systems.
When doing online research, visit online forums and blogs on trucks to get the information you need to make the right decision.
You may even want to check Facebook. Some truck bed system manufacturers have Facebook pages where you can learn more about their products. Visit the ATC Truck Covers Facebook Page to learn more about our products and hear from ATC Truck Cover customers.
Love Your Lid
Finding the right tonneau cover for your truck can be a difficult decision. There are tons of tonneau cover manufacturers.
So how do you find the right one for your truck?
If you follow the tips below, you’ll find a great tonneau cover that has style and comes at a reasonable value.
- Visit Manufacturer Website – Visit various websites to see which tonneau cover best matches your truck. Be sure to compare the styles, prices and features that come with each tonneau cover.
- Look at the Reviews – Look for online reviews about the tonneau cover company and their products. Also consider posting questions on online truck forums to see what people think about the different tonneau cover options.
- Visit Some Stores – At this point, you’re ready to visit some stores. Really ask the salespeople the difference between the brands and models of tonneau covers. Be sure to check about available tonneau cover accessories.
- Sleep on It – After you’ve shopped around and made a decision. Sleep on it. You want to make sure that you’ve made the right choice. A tonneau cover is a big investment.
Following these tips will help you select the right tonneau cover for your truck.
When you’re looking at tonneau covers, be sure to check out ATC Truck Covers. We’re the top choice for premium truck lids at an affordable price.
We have lots of great accessory options you can add to your tonneau cover. Browse our tonneau covers.
Let’s Talk Tonneaus
Finding the right fiberglass tonneau cover can be a difficult decision. There are lots of truck lid manufacturers that make this popular accessory.
If you want to find the right tonneau cover for your truck, you should ask yourself these five important questions.
- What is my budget? When setting your budget, take a look at the average price of a tonneau cover. You’ll want to be realistic about your budget.
- What type of warranty does the tonneau cover have? Warranties are very important. Find a lifetime warranty that covers paint and structural damages.
- How is the installation process? Find a tonneau cover that’s easy to install and easy to remove. You don’t want to spend lots of time figuring out how to install and remove a tonneau cover.
- What do customers think of the lids? It’s important to find customer reviews to see what customers think of the tonneau covers. Take a look on forums as well as blogs and truck accessory websites.
- What level of security do I need? If you store valuable tools and other items in the back of your truck. You’ll want to find a tonneau cover with a reliable latch and lock.
Asking yourself these questions will help you make the right decision when it comes to buying a tonneau cover.
Do it for the Dog
If you own a dog, he’s probably going to ride in your truck at some point or another.
Let’s face it– dogs love riding in trucks.
If you want to keep your dog safe and happy, you should get these truck accessories for dogs.
- Dog Crate/Boxes – You can easily store a dog crate in your truck bed. Your dog will stay safe and secure in it. Having a truck bed system will make it easy to slide out the dog crate, so you can easily reach it. Be sure to properly tie down the crate.
- Truck Caps – A truck cap is another great way to keep your dog safe in your truck bed. With a truck cap, you don’t have to worry about your dog jumping out of your truck bed.
- Seat Covers – If your dog prefers to ride in the cab, we recommend getting seat covers. It’s a great way to keep hair, dirt and mud off the seats. Plus, it’s very easy to wash a seat cover.
- Water Bowl – Keeping water in your truck for your dog is a must. You don’t want your dog to get dehydrated while you’re driving. If you’re leaving your dog in the truck, roll down the windows and give them some water.
These are just a few accessories that will make your happy. If you’re traveling with your dog, be sure to not leave him in the truck for long periods of time, especially on hot days.
What type of dog do you own? We’d love to hear from you. Leave your comments below.
When it comes to truck accessories, bed liners and truck lid products get all the attention. We should know. We’re a truck cap manufacturer.
If you’re looking for other accessories to get for your truck, you should consider taking a look at these accessories.
You might be surprised how they improve the look and feel of your truck.
- Truck Bed System – These are sometimes called truck bed slides. This is a great way to keep the back of your truck organized. A truck bed system is a sliding tray that you install in your truck bed making it easy to access those hard-to-reach items.
- Heavy Duty Floor Mats – If you want to protect the interior of your truck, invest in a good set of heavy-duty floor mats. They’ll keep mud, dirt and other debris from getting trapped in the carpet inside your truck.
- Truck Cap Accessories – There are lots of additional accessories that you can add to a truck cap such as ladder racks and storage shelves. Check with the manufacturer to see what accessory options are available.
- Grille Guard – Many think this is just a cosmetic accessory. But a good grille guard can help if you do a lot of outdoor activities with your truck.
- Mud Flaps – Getting a nice set of mud flaps can help protect your truck as well as nearby drivers from rocks and other road debris.
These are a few of the truck accessories that we think are underrated. What truck accessories to you have on your truck? What do you think are the most underrated truck accessories? Leave your comments below.
Trucks are targets for vandalism and theft because many carry valuable tools and items for work.
If you want to protect valuable items in your truck, we recommend the following tips.
- Get an Alarm – An alarm is a great way to protect your truck and valuables. Read our post on the top anti-theft devices for trucks to find the best alarm. Also read reviews to find the best alarm.
- Park in Safe Areas – Don’t leave your truck parked in dark, vacant areas. This is an easy way for thieves to break into your truck and steal valuable items. Park is well-lighted parking lots.
- Keep Your Doors Locked – You would be surprised how many people leave their doors unlocked. It doesn’t matter if you’re only going to be away from a minute. Lock your door every time you leave your truck.
- Take Valuables with You – If you’re really worried about a valuable item getting stolen, take it with you. This is a full-proof way to protect valuables.
- Get a Cap or Tonneau – There are various truck cover products that will secure and hide valuables from view. Consider getting a fiberglass truck lid or even a truck topper.
Following these five tips will help you secure valuable items in your truck. Be sure to lock your doors and take proper precautions.
Should someone break into your truck, be sure to immediately report it to the police. This could help to recover the stolen items.
Has your truck ever been broken into? What happened? Leave your comments below.
Out with the old, in with the new
Most quality truck lids and truck caps should last the life of your truck.
However, there are times where they may need to be replaced. Here are a few signs that you may need a new truck cover.
- Cracking – If your truck cap or lid is showing signs of structural cracking it may be time for a new one. But before you go out and buy a new one, check the warranty. If the truck cover is fairly new, it may be covered by the warranty.
- Color Fading – Depending on the quality of the truck cap or tonneau cover, the paint may have faded over time. To protect against this, make sure you get a cap or lid with quality PPG brand paints. Also be sure to properly clean your cap or lid.
- Damaged or Worn Parts – If the latch is worn, you may have to get a replacement lid. But before you do, check to see if the manufacturer has replacement parts.
- Leakage – If your truck cap or tonneau is no longer water tight, it’s probably time to get a new one, unless you want soggy cargo.