Structure: ATC warrants to you, the original retail purchaser of an ATC brand fiberglass truck cap, that the body will be structurally free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as you own your cap and the original vehicle. The body includes the fiberglass shell and mounting rails only.
Paint: ATC warrants to you, the original purchaser, for as long as you own your cap or tonneau cover that the exterior paint will not abnormally fade or peel due to material or workmanship defect faster than the original pickup it was installed on by an authorized ATC retail dealer. Due to truck manufacturer variance, exact color match is not guaranteed.
*Matte Black Paint Finish has a 3-year limited warranty not to crack, flake, or bubble. (See exclusions below.)
Exterior painted finishes are subject to the following charges:
- Up to three years from the date of purchase no charges apply.
- After three years but less than five years a service charge of up to $150 applies per repair.
- After five years but less than ten years a service charge of up to $300 applies per repair. After five years the condition of a truck cover can still be repaired, however due to breakdown of the finish, the repainted cover may not have the same appearance as a brand-new cover.
- After ten years a service charge of up to $500 applies per repair. After ten years the condition of a truck cover can still be repaired, however due to extreme breakdown of the finish, the repainted cover will not have the same appearance as a brand-new cover.
Components: Door, windows, gas shocks, locks, lights and all other hardware components are warrantied for the period of ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE. Glass breakage is not covered under warranty.
Commercial purchaser: ATC warrants to the original commercial purchaser of a ATC truck cap that the fiberglass or aluminum structure of the cap will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of three years after the date of the original purchase by a commercial purchaser during normal usage and while installed by an ATC authorized dealer on the original truck. Door, windows, gas shocks, locks, lights and all other hardware components are warrantied for the period of ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE. Glass breakage is not covered under warranty.
Handling / Installation: The ATC Dealer that is handling the warranty claim may assess a handling and/or installation charge. The charge is at the discretion of the ATC. The cap or tonneau cover owner is responsible for this charge.
Aftermarket Products: The installation of a Cap or Tonneau Cover may cause some wear and/or scuffing to the paint on your vehicle and is considered normal.
Exclusions: Exclusions from this warranty include normal wear and tear and damage from: driving with the cap door or tonneau cover in the open position or not in the locked position, off-road use, impact, alterations, glass breakage, star/circular/spider cracking (these are the result of impact), acts of God, negligence, lack of proper maintenance and any other form of abuse.
*Matte Black Paint Finish not warranted against damages to the paint finishes, scratches, or fading.
Proper Maintenance and Care Instructions:
- Clean & wax all exterior surfaces a minimum of once per year.
- Clean all window and door tracks to ensure proper operation.
- Clean all rubber seals; do not use any Silicon based cleaners.
- Check all mounting clamps and hardware often to ensure tightness.
PROOF OF PURCHASE MUST BE PRESENTED AT TIME OF CLAIM. The original bill of sale will provide this proof.
ATC, at its discretion, shall repair or replace (with a model of similar value) any unit subject to a warranty claim. All warranty work shall be performed at the ATC plant or at an authorized ATC service center. The delivery and pickup of the cap or tonneau cover is the responsibility of the owner.